Marquardt = potential entertainment?!?

Enigma_Machine

Let's face it. Nate is a top 10 in. The.. World... At middleweight or welterweight. Let's put that into perspective. There are only at most 10 people in ww/mw that are potentially better out of 6 billion... And I guarantee that none are in the org that marquardt has just signed with. No-one's interested in seeing him beat up bums, so what do you reckon about superfights? let's see him at hw!! come on. If you say you don't want to see it you're lying. Plus fedor did this type of **** for years... Let's do it bro! Nate if you hear me... Think of your legacy...

Daley was another poor UK product with one dimension. Nate would smash him IF they fought.

stop hatin on uk fighters man daleys not as one dimensional as the majority of american wrestlers that do mma and atleast he finishes fights in exciting fashion....

kong watson will own trigg triggs past his sell by date

stop hatin on uk fighters man daleys not as one dimensional as the majority of american wrestlers that do mma and atleast he finishes fights in exciting fashion....

kong watson will own trigg triggs past his sell by date

Pearson is the only good UK fighter. Everyone else sucks. Not hating, just saying facts. American fighters > British fighters imo

Daley's not good?

And Overeem was born in the UK :)

doesnt count :) and I don't think Daley is good...

Hathaway beat Sanchez and Story' date=' how can you say that he "sucks" ?[/quote']

plz tell me what significance has he made in tht weight class? OoOoOoOoo he beat a hot n cold Diego and an overrated Rick Story....not impressive

doesnt count :) and I don't think Daley is good...

plz tell me what significance has he made in tht weight class? OoOoOoOoo he beat a hot n cold Diego and an overrated Rick Story....not impressive

Story went on to a 6 fight win streak, including wins over Alves and Hendricks. He isnt overrated.

Sanchez was coming off of a title shot, I dont quite understand what you mean by "hot n cold" but he was outclassed from the start to finish.

Hathaway has made a significant impact on the 170 lb division, hes had one slip up against Pyle, but dont forget he's 24 years old.

Archived