Which UFC Champ is most likely to lose their belt first?

reapers_bane

I went with Edgar, not because I don't respect him, but because I think Maynard didn't respect him in their 2nd bout. He's not the same guy he was before beating BJ, and I think Maynard didn't push himself to the limits training for their rematch. But now that Edgar took everything gray could throw in the first and still came back to win rounds after and keep the belt, I think gray knows hes got to come in better than ever. As great as Edgar is I think he's only ever gonna win by "outworking" his opponents, so its on grey to finish the fight and take the belt.

I went with Edgar' date=' not because I don't respect him, but because I think Maynard didn't respect him in their 2nd bout. He's not the same guy he was before beating BJ, and I think Maynard didn't push himself to the limits training for their rematch. But now that Edgar took everything gray could throw in the first and still came back to win rounds after and keep the belt, I think gray knows hes got to come in better than ever. [b']As great as Edgar is I think he's only ever gonna win by "outworking" his opponents[/b], so its on grey to finish the fight and take the belt.

I respectfully disagree. I don't believe becoming a finisher is out of Frankie's reach by any means. If you recall he nearly had Gray in a guillotine choke in round 2 or 3 I believe. Yeah he doesn't have huge KO power but lots of guys without big power are finishers (Condit, GSP pre-Serra, Jones.. etc)

So many people think finishing is all about KO power when that's not it at all, yeah it helps, but really a true finisher sees openings and knows how to capitalize on them, i.e. Condit.

I think and hope that in the future we will see some finishes from Frankie, he has all the skills and potential in the world, he just needs to work on taking guys out, not outpointing them.

my vote is for jones though cain will have his hands full with JDS.

yea i agree with Cain, but it's a toss up. He is very talented, just dont know how he will be able to counter such a tight and fluid boxer like JDS, not too mention JDS has very good TDD.

Has to be Edgar. The division is insanely stacked with top talent. Maynard is certainly capable of beating him, since he has done it before and almost did in the first round in their last fight. Edgar is good everywhere but there are too many beasts waiting to take him out.

Edgar and Cain are both equally likely, because their up coming fights are tough dudes.

I say Cain because I believe Edgar will win and Cain will lose.

EDIT: At least everyone was smart in some small way by not picking Anderson Silva. XD

Brock Lesnar

Oh wait...

... Awesomedance.gif

I'd say Edgar. There are too many threats to his title. 2nd would be Cain' date=' just because he's fighting JDS. Out of all the champs, though, I'd say Jones will hang onto his title the longest. I'm not being biased because he's one of my favorite fighters....I just think he's that good.[/quote']

... much logic from Doc

Another dumb thread by a mentally challenged child hoping to discredit GSP. Did GSP take your lollipop away special child??? Are you so demoralized on the inside bcuz bad GSP manhandles your hero's. Or is it secretly your a closet homosexual and seeing GSP mount your picks time and time again gives you....special feelings???

Another dumb thread by a mentally challenged child hoping to discredit GSP. Did GSP take your lollipop away special child??? Are you so demoralized on the inside bcuz bad GSP manhandles your hero's. Or is it secretly your a closet homosexual and seeing GSP mount your picks time and time again gives you....special feelings???

you and your Boyfriend

i-love-you-phillip-morris.jpg

C you are a closet **** well thank you for coming out to me, but I'm straight maam you need to go into your community and check out all the programs they have for gays and lesbians to make that smooth transition. Good luck to you Maam.

Good 4 you hopefully you will inspire all closet Homos to drop the hate and jealousy and just come out.

well since bones has a title fight the soonest out of any of the other champs' date=' he is most likely to lose his belt first. god this thread is dumb.[/quote']

Well seeing as how Anderson Silva is really the soonest to fight out of any other champ at UFC 134....well you know the rest....so I guess that makes the thread AND you pretty dumb lol...sorry to call you out, and I can't believe no one else picked up on this before

• 2 months later...

Archived