What is next for Ortiz after he beats Rashad?

Psycho_MMA

oh you do BJJ? i only do Muay-thai but if i had more dough or time ill do BJJ too' date=' usually I have my friends as my BJJ dummies[/quote']

ye i just got a blue belt a few weeks ago, i did do an MMA class but i did not like what i was learning, would literally do the same stuff every week and never learn new techniques

muay-thai class sounds cool

ye i just got a blue belt a few weeks ago' date=' i did do an MMA class but i did not like what i was learning, would literally do the same stuff every week and never learn new techniques

muay-thai class sounds cool[/quote']

how long did it take you to get a blue belt cuz i met a dude in the gym where i train he has been doing BJJ for 2 years and hes still a white belt he told me it does take long to get promoted (i already knew that) forgot to ask what degree he was tho'

Muaytahi classes are cool just a bummer on your shin. when you kick make sure you turn your hips when you kick dont just rely on the power of your leg

how long did it take you to get a blue belt cuz i met a dude in the gym where i train he has been doing BJJ for 2 years and hes still a white belt he told me it does take long to get promoted (i already knew that) forgot to ask what degree he was tho'

Muaytahi classes are cool just a bummer on your shin. when you kick make sure you turn your hips when you kick dont just rely on the power of your leg

depends i got my blue after a year and a half

TBH I think it will depend on how Forrest and Shoguns fight goes...i think if Shogun wins he will get a title shot but i think if Forrest wins Dana will make a Tito vs Forrest 3 and the winner of that gets a title shot......idk where he goes if Shogun wins.....maybe Machida....idk

TBH I think it will depend on how Forrest and Shoguns fight goes...i think if Shogun wins he will get a title shot but i think if Forrest wins Dana will make a Tito vs Forrest 3 and the winner of that gets a title shot......idk where he goes if Shogun wins.....maybe Machida....idk

I'm THE Shogun fan, but I believe it would be a premature title shot. Only one win after losing the belt?

Shogun's not Brock in terms of marketability

Archived