How to beat Jon Jones

Ryan_Brashears

Well u got to watch all of his fights and see what he does over Like see what he does after he punches and stff like that Just watch what he does and he does stuff over then get it timed and counter with a kick punch or takedown he doesnt have much power but his style his confusing and will gas u out so u got to time him fast with stuf and I hope it is Rampage that does it

Well u got to watch all of his fights and see what he does over Like see what he does after he punches and stff like that Just watch what he does and he does stuff over then get it timed and counter with a kick punch or takedown he doesnt have much power but his style his confusing and will gas u out so u got to time him fast with stuf and I hope it is Rampage that does it

So all his opponents need to do is watch his fights, create a game plan, and execute that gameplan.

No ****.

Sounds_like_a_plan_First_RandomFunnies_Picdump-s305x283-160408.jpg

If Rampage can back him against the cage (don't think he will) and make it a streetfight that's his best chance to win. Old school rock em sock em punches to the face Jones will go down. He has to be relentless though and not stop or Jones will try to circle out with a fancy knee or elbow. Rampage really has to go street on his *** and just throw bombs 7-8 at a time

WOW! you sir are a genius...i can't believe that no one has thought of this yet!:rolleyes:

Well that's how you beat any fighter....

I think to beat JJ you need a fighter like Chuck Liddell in his prime.... solid chin' date=' great TDD & fanastic stand up..

that fighter doesn't seem to be around at the moment.[/quote']

Chuck in his prime against Jon Jones would of been great

Very difficult to "time" someone as unorthodox as Jones because he doesn't do the same stuff over and over like most fighters. Plus his huge reach and speed means you are likely to get hit before you hit him. Would be interesting to see what happens if someone could get him on his back for a while though. Not that that would be easy either. I think the only way to beat him at present is try to surprise him early with lots of aggression. You may get Koed, but that's probably going to happen eventually anyways.

Recipe to beat Jon Jones.

Bring to the Octagon the right hand of George Foreman in his prime' date=' the left hook of Joe Frazier in his prime, the uppercut of Mike Tyson in his prime, and the speed/combinations of Muhammad Ali.

Good over![/quote']

that looks like the recipie to get taken down and submitted in round 1

=Ryan_Brashears;2067001]Well u got to watch all of his fights and see what he does over Like see what he does after he punches and stff like that Just watch what he does and he does st over then get it timed and counter with a kick punch or takedown he doesnt have much power but his style his confusing and will gas u out so u got to time him fast with stuf and I hope it is Rampage that does it

Have him battle the grimreaper for a battle over the souls of the dead. :rolleyes:

Well that's how you beat any fighter....

I think to beat JJ you need a fighter like Chuck Liddell in his prime.... solid chin' date=' great TDD & fanastic stand up..

that fighter doesn't seem to be around at the moment.[/quote']

i think you need someone more like edgar, look how edgar handled bj twice haha! love that guy

"how to beat jon jones"?

just like how fighters would beat other fighters...punch them in the face, kick them in the leg and try to break their limbs. Jones is no different. Just no one has been able to pull it off. apart from matt hamill.

Hamill is soo unique he got beat soo bad that they announced him the winner...interesting

"how to beat jon jones"?

just like how fighters would beat other fighters...punch them in the face' date=' kick them in the leg and try to break their limbs. Jones is no different. Just no one has been able to pull it off. apart from matt hamill.

[b']Hamill is soo unique he got beat soo bad that they announced him the winner...interesting[/b]

First lol ^

Next, I am a Tito Fan obviously but since most of are convinced he beat his wife.

How to Beat Jon Jones:

Tape a picture of jenna's face over his face and send Tito to fight him...:rolleyes:

xkrsjd.jpg

Archived