Lets be real here...Jones picked Rashad to

TeamPunishmentMVP

I didn't think of it that way...I think he'll be happy either way :D

as a massive Liddell fan I'll be routing for THBBB anyhow!!

WAR TITO!

Awesome, Tito appreciates it.

I have never had a problem with Liddell, I just obviously when not rooting for him when he fought Tito or Rampage.

I think he would be happier to see Rashad fail and get to fight another legend for his second title defense if he was to get through rampage.

win at UFC 133' date=' but we all know he wants Tito to win and send Rashad back down the ladder.

I guarantee he will thrilled and darn near gleeful when Tito Ortiz beats Rashad Evans.

Do you guys agree or disagree?[/quote']

Disagree! When are all you boneheads gonna realize that Tito's win was a fluke and he doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of beating Rashad.

Disagree! When are all you boneheads gonna realize that Tito's win was a fluke and he doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of beating Rashad.

First off that was not the question.

Second really? Not a snowsball chance ....I forgot all submissions are flukes now :rolleyes:

He has a good chance to beat Rashad I have no idea what planet your on.

Also if we were boneheads we would be rooting for Jon Jones, duh!

First off that was not the question.

Second really? Not a snowsball chance ....I forgot all submissions are flukes now :rolleyes:

He has a good chance to beat Rashad I have no idea what planet your on.

Also if we were boneheads we would be rooting for Jon Jones' date=' duh![/quote']

Well, to answer your question than, I agree. Jones would want Tito to win because Tito would be a much weaker opponent than Rashad would be. But I don't really think Jones cares who wins because:

#1 He is focused on beating Rampage

#2 He is not worried about either Rashad or Tito

#3 He knows Tito doesn't have a chance like every other realistic person in this world

Well' date=' to answer your question than, I agree. Jones would want Tito to win because Tito would be a much weaker opponent than Rashad would be. But I don't really think Jones cares who wins because:

#3 He knows Tito doesn't have a chance like every other realistic person in this world[/quote']

When you say someone does not have a chance it just makes you should ridiculous man.

Not trying to be mean or anything but it really does, this is MMA anything can happen and everyone has a chance.

Besides the fact that Rashad is coming off a 14 month layoff, a knee injury and the fact that Tito beat him the first time with a hurt back, Tito is a dangerous opponent for anyone he faces.

Now factor in all these variables and for you to say he does not even have a chance is quite assinine.

Well' date=' to answer your question than, I agree. [b'] Jones would want Tito to win because Tito would be a much weaker opponent than Rashad would be[/b]. But I don't really think Jones cares who wins because:

#3 He knows Tito doesn't have a chance like every other realistic person in this world

In order for Tito to fight Jones, he has to beat rashad so the bolded was a huge fail :)

In order for Tito to fight Jones' date=' he has to beat rashad so the bolded was a huge fail :)[/quote']

Than I refer you back to my earlier statement. Tito stands no chance of beating Rashad. So, I really don't think Jones cares because he knows he will be fighting Rashad next if he can get through Rampage.

Maybe if you stop asking stupid questions than you wouldn't have to worry about getting responses you don't like.

Tito sucks!!! Get it?

Than I refer you back to my earlier statement. Tito stands no chance of beating Rashad. So' date=' I really don't think Jones cares because he knows he will be fighting Rashad next if he can get through Rampage.

Maybe if you stop asking stupid questions than you wouldn't have to worry about getting responses you don't like.

Tito sucks!!! Get it?[/quote']

Hrmm...Tito your logical is really flawed because Tito will never suck. Thank You. Come Again.

How was my question stupid? I asked if people thought Jones thought Rashad to win but wanted Tito to win...that in my opinion is not a stupid question and could actually be quite factual. Why so serious?

Hrmm...Tito your logical is really flawed because Tito will never suck. Thank You. Come Again.

How was my question stupid? I asked if people thought Jones thought Rashad to win but wanted Tito to win...that in my opinion is not a stupid question and could actually be quite factual. Why so serious?

Your question was stupid because everyone including Jones knows that Rashad is gonna win. You sir, happen to be the only one who thinks Tito actually stands a chance.

Your question was stupid because everyone including Jones knows that Rashad is gonna win. You sir' date=' happen to be the only one who thinks Tito actually stands a chance[/b'].

Do you know how big of hater, sour graper and just generally unintelligent you sound?

No one can possibley know for sure that Rashad is going to win, so first fail.

I am the only one who thinks Tito will a chance, another fail.

Not only do other people think he stands a chance they also think he will win.

Do you know how big of hater' date=' sour graper and just generally unintelligent you sound?

No one can possibley know for sure that Rashad is going to win, so first fail.

I am the only one who thinks Tito will a chance, another fail.

Not only do other people think he stands a chance they also think he will win.[/quote']

I don't give a rats *** about how I sound to someone as delusional as you. And these other people that you talk about, they must be crazy too.

And I believe that fight was like 4 years ago. Which' date=' in MMA, might as well be a lifetime ago.[/quote']

rashad was in the #1 camp back then too & was 10-0 so confidence would have been sky high.... since then he's had a devestating KO......

I'm not saying Tito will win, I'm just saying it works both ways.

rashad was in the #1 camp back then too & was 10-0 so confidence would have been sky high.... since then he's had a devestating KO......

I'm not saying Tito will win' date=' I'm just saying it works both ways.[/quote']

both of these guys are completely different fighters than they were 4 years ago. I'm sure they both would say the same thing. For one, Tito is 4 years older in the wrong direction. Rashad is in his prime. Both have had alot of fights and alot of training since their last fight.

I'm sorry, but you guys are realyy reaching here. Give it up, Tito's days are almost over. Maybe Dana will give him a front office job after Rashad manhandles him. lol'd

both of these guys are completely different fighters than they were 4 years ago. I'm sure they both would say the same thing. For one' date=' Tito is 4 years older in the wrong direction. Rashad is in his prime. Both have had alot of fights and alot of training since their last fight.

I'm sorry, but you guys are realyy reaching here. Give it up, Tito's days are almost over. Maybe Dana will give him a front office job after Rashad manhandles him. lol'd[/quote']

man your funny...:rolleyes:

You are terrible at this, you are not even logical.

I made the crazy list :cool:

Rashad has speed on his side against Tito but to say he has no chance of winning?

I call shenanigans on you and your devoted hate that blinds your capacity to think logically.

Have a nice day :-)

Believing in Tito is not logical!

win at UFC 133' date=' but we all know he wants Tito to win and send Rashad back down the ladder.

I guarantee he will thrilled and darn near gleeful when Tito Ortiz beats Rashad Evans.

Do you guys agree or disagree?[/quote']

I 100% agree with you. But i think Rashad feels the same way about Jones.

They are both very good fighters. I see Rashad having the belt by the end of this year.

Archived