Khan vs Judah

GstarUk

I was just gunna make a thread about Fury and Chisora. That fight starts soon and I reckon it will be a great fight. Hopefully Fury beats him cause Chisora seems like a bit of a **** head.

I think Khan will be to quick for Judah later and stop him between 6-8. Judah is good but don't think he has it anymore to be in with someone as quick and powerful as Khan but with every Khan fight it only takes a big punch from Judah and Amir could be snoozing.

Im not a fan of Chisora, he is a **** head. He was found guilty of assaulting his ex girlfriend. for that i hope Fury knocks him the **** out. :)

Either way it should be better then hayes/Wlad lol

I expect Khan to win. Maybe late TKO rd7 / 8

Are you going to order it? Its **** thats its on Primetime. Rather it be on sky box office tbh

Im not a fan of Chisora' date=' he is a **** head. He was found guilty of assaulting his ex girlfriend. for that i hope Fury knocks him the **** out. :)

Either way it should be better then hayes/Wlad lol

I expect Khan to win. Maybe late TKO rd7 / 8

Are you going to order it? Its **** thats its on Primetime. Rather it be on sky box office tbh[/quote']

Yeah if it isn't better then haye and kiltschko then i'm going to be pissed. Even if it's just as boring at least it's free and not 15 quid:D

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/garethadavies/100017929/amir-khan-speed-turns-zab-judah-into-ghost-stopping-american-in-five-one-sided-rounds/

Amir Khan this morning added the IBF 140lbs belt to his WBA version of the world title with a one-sided domination of American Zab Judah, stopping the multiple-world champion in the fifth round with a right to the head and a follow-up right to the midriff on the waistbelt line in 2:47 of that round. Judah went down as if it were a low blow ? and never got up. Judah, who looked old, slow and overly defensive, was never in the fight. Referee Vic Drakulich counted Judah out into his ear. Khan won the four previous rounds by a tidy margin. Khan landed 61 of 284 punches; Judah landed 20 of 115 punches thrown. Too much vim, too young, and clearly, too quick. There are times when Khan looks vulnerable still, and overthrows his combinations, but he did nothing wrong here. And certainly was not guilty of a low blow.

The attendance at the Mandalay Bay was 7,209. Judah claimed afterwards at the news conference that it was a low blow ? backed up by his promoter Kathy Duva. ?I thought it was a clean shut just above the belt. It was a shot we were working on during the camp. An uppercut to the body.? said Khan. ?He was one of the quickest fighters I have faced. He has a lot left in the tank. I think he?ll come back and win a world title.?

Khan is likely to fight again in November/December this year. At present, the talk is that it could be Erik Morales.

Morales vs Khan? Now thats a fight i wanna see.

Primetime have the worst most annoying commentator ever. Gary Russell Jr is the next big star. He reminded me so much of Mayweather, and his hand speed was scary.

I get sick and tired of boxing undercards though because they are all mismatches where you know whos going to win after the first 20 seconds.

Archived