What title fight result were you the most glad at the end of?

Shuberling

If the title made no sense, then here's a longer explanation.

Out of all the title fights you've watched, which made you the happiest when your choice won?

Like I was extremely happy when Anderson KO'd Belfort, Velasquez TKO'd Brock, Shogun KO'd Machida.

But the result I was happiest about was BJ Penn vs Diego Sanchez at 107.

Yours?

Cruz/Faber

Cruz deserved his moment of fame.

Silva over Belfort, (that one post I linked from Sherdog) had a lot on it, from rags to riches is very inspiring. He's had a tough ****ing life, and deserves the W

Aldo/Brown same as Silva above, then saw a video of Aldo buying his FIRST SUIT EVER, he was in culture shock and it was nice to see.

fedor losing to bigfoot. easily.

i got so sick of hearing the delusional fedor fangirls saying that he was p4p #1... even after the loss to werdum! it was good to finally see a healthy dose of reality being injected into the minds of his ridiculous ****s.

fedor losing to bigfoot. easily.

i got so sick of hearing the delusional fedor fangirls saying that he was p4p #1... even after the loss to werdum! it was good to finally see a healthy dose of reality being injected into the minds of his ridiculous ****s.

ITT: People who don't know what "Title Fight" means.

By far, it's Velasquez/Brock for me.

Runner up would be Shogun/Machida 2

2nd Runner up would be Edgar/Penn

Brock/Carwin & Silva/Sonnen were by far the most upsetting title fights I've ever seen, because they literally went from the ultimate high to the most extreme low in about a split second. :mad::(:D

Archived