Fedor lhw UFC if he beats Henderson?

Meshugga

Just watched some training videos of Fedor coming into the Henderson fight. He looks light, fast and dedicated. lhw UFC if he wins? Two legendary chins but Fedor just looks so good and motivated right now, love them both so it's a win win... or i kinda love fedor more but still. Warriors of the ages.

I have no idea, I am pretty sure it went all Zuffa when Zuffa happened. zuffa will just push a bit more money into it and make it happen. Fedor is in no position to act emperor right now Still a true warrior. To lazy to find the source but the link is good. Fedor looks slim, fast and deadly compared to Hendersons striking. But Henderson is Henderson and the man is a freaking golem. Most exciting fight this year for me. Fedor says he is amped up for fighting a couple more years. Let's see if he can take it into the modern age of mma, out of the backyard gym that made him king by natural talent.

The world will never see Fedor in the UFC. His 'handlers' will never allow his myth bubble to be burst.

Like it or not,he is basically in the UFC now.As is the rest of Strikeforce who isn't cut by Zuffa by then.If ya think Dana and the boys are going to let him get away once his contract expire is ludacris!They will just welcome him to the mother ship.

Like it or not' date='he is basically in the UFC now.As is the rest of Strikeforce who isn't cut by Zuffa by then.If ya think Dana and the boys are going to let him get away once his contract expire is ludacris!They will just welcome him to the mother ship.[/quote']

The UFC might roll out the Welcome Mat for him, but will his handlers choose to sign a UFC contract, or will they find an excuse to sign with another promotion.

I would not put anything past his people. They've held him out of the Big Time for so long already.

Read this:

Fedor Emelianenko recently spoke about his fight this month against Dan Henderson and his future after that fight. Check out the highlights:

On if he'll continue his career after Henderson: "If it's God's will, then I can certainly continue fighting for several years to come. I'd like to continue to fight, and thank God right now I feel great. My health is great, and I'm in good physical shape. But we'll see."

On staying as a heavyweight: "I've always fought as a heavyweight, and I didn't see any reason to fight at a lighter weight. There haven't been any significant offers to fight a light heavyweight, so I fight at the same weight I'm accustomed to."

On Zuffa taking over Strikeforce: "It doesn't really matter to me. The main thing is that the fans of the sport see both of us fight and see the best fighters fight."

On whether his losing streak has affected his confidence: "If God has given us a certain path for our life, then I have to go down that path and feel confident about it."

Source: http://www.mmascoops.com/article/Fedor_Talks_About_Post-Hen.php

Man that would really be a shame... Fedor isn't even a big lhw. I would love to see him fight in the right weightclass for once. Mma has evolved you can not fight as a 210 punds musclemass HW against 270 pounders like bigfot or even 240-250 pounders. The fans deserve to see Fedor fight at his natural weightclass. But I have a feeling fedor is to proud and would like to fight any man walking this earth. But those days are over. Fedor isn't even a lhw anymore. I have won against some people way above my weightclass but only because of them being uneducated. Those days are over.

Read this:

Fedor Emelianenko recently spoke about his fight this month against Dan Henderson and his future after that fight. Check out the highlights:

On if he'll continue his career after Henderson: "If it's God's will' date=' then I can certainly continue fighting for several years to come. I'd like to continue to fight, and thank God right now I feel great. My health is great, and I'm in good physical shape. But we'll see."

On staying as a heavyweight: "I've always fought as a heavyweight, and I didn't see any reason to fight at a lighter weight. There haven't been any significant offers to fight a light heavyweight, so I fight at the same weight I'm accustomed to."

On Zuffa taking over Strikeforce: "It doesn't really matter to me. The main thing is that the fans of the sport see both of us fight and see the best fighters fight."

On whether his losing streak has affected his confidence: "If God has given us a certain path for our life, then I have to go down that path and feel confident about it."[/i']

why would any intelligent fighter that fights at his walking-around weight,

want to completely change the dynamics of his training/ diet regiment ?

Read this:

On if he'll continue his career after Henderson: "If it's God's will' date=' then I can certainly continue fighting for several years to come. I'd like to continue to fight, and thank God right now I feel great. My health is great, and I'm in good physical shape. But we'll see."

On whether his losing streak has affected his confidence: "If God has given us a certain path for our life, then I have to go down that path and feel confident about it."[/i']

Dammit! Fedor is the man. It's impossible to have anything but respect for the guy.

Just watched some training videos of Fedor coming into the Henderson fight. He looks light' date=' fast and dedicated. lhw UFC if he wins? Two legendary chins but Fedor just looks so good and motivated right now, love them both so it's a win win... or i kinda love fedor more but still. Warriors of the ages.[/quote']

Fedor probably never been 205 in over 10 years, really he would just need to lose 15 lbs of fat then cut 10lbs of water for weighins, he techincally fighting the strike force lhw champ so if fedor wins its possible fedor can be offered winner of jon jones/rampage

Archived