Isn't it Ironic Osama Bin Laden was trying to do in Libya the same thing we are tryin

Superman91

Isn't it Ironic Osama Bin Laden was trying to do in Libya the same thing we are trying to do in Libya?

News Report from 2001

"the first state to officially prosecute bin Laden was Libya, on the charges of terrorism."

"Bin Laden wanted to settle in Libya in the early 1990s, but was hindered by the government of Muammar Gaddafi," Dasquie claims. "Enraged by Libya's refusal, bin Laden organized attacks inside Libya, including assassination attempts against Gaddafi." Bin Laden wanted the Jihadists to take over

http://www.atimes.com/c-asia/CK20Ag01.html

Now today we give the Jihadists a 30 billion dollar check to take over Libya

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=44986

Isn't it Ironic Osama Bin Laden was trying to do in Libya the same thing we are trying to do in Libya?

News Report from 2001

"the first state to officially prosecute bin Laden was Libya' date=' on the charges of terrorism."

"Bin Laden wanted to settle in Libya in the early 1990s, but was hindered by the government of Muammar Gaddafi," Dasquie claims. "Enraged by Libya's refusal, bin Laden organized attacks inside Libya, including assassination attempts against Gaddafi." Bin Laden wanted the Jihadists to take over

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=44986[/quote']

qyfuwh.jpg

News Report from 2001

"the first state to officially prosecute bin Laden was Libya' date=' on the charges of terrorism."

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=44986[/quote']

It's not exactly the same- Bin Laden didn't care about the oil.

Bin Laden & the US have had similar interests since their tightly knit relationship first started.

-Drive out the evil Communists

-Terrorize the Middle East & perpetuate Wahhabist/extremist ideology

-Oppose the Shia & everyone willing to work with them, because they're not as easily controlled (recent exception in Iraq)

So no, when one truly understands the origins, purpose, and backbone of Al Qaeda, it's not at all ironic.

They wouldn't exist in the first place if not for (1) funding from America (2) funding from the Anglo-American colony, Saudi Arabia (3) the steady relationship b/t the Bin Laden family & America's military contractors, and (4) Support from the Anglo-American intelligence front, the Pakistani ISI, throughout the years.

What's more ironic is that so many educated Americans and Europeans would so easily accept the 'war on terror' without even a look at the real motives & tactics used by our corrupt leaders, and in many cases even play apologist for them.

Bin Laden & the US have had similar interests since their tightly knit relationship first started.

-Oppose the Shia & everyone willing to work with them' date=' because they're not as easily controlled (recent exception in Iraq)

So no, when one truly understands the origins, purpose, and backbone of Al Qaeda, it's not at all ironic.

They wouldn't exist in the first place if not for (1) funding from America (2) funding from the Anglo-American colony, Saudi Arabia (3) the steady relationship b/t the Bin Laden family & America's military contractors, and (4) Support from the Anglo-American intelligence front, the Pakistani ISI, throughout the years.

What's more ironic is that so many educated Americans and Europeans would so easily accept the 'war on terror' without even a look at the real motives & tactics used by our corrupt leaders, and in many cases even play apologist for them.[/quote']

I thought the USA was a colony of Saudi Arabia?

-Oppose the Shia & everyone willing to work with them' date=' because they're not as easily controlled (recent exception in Iraq)

What's more ironic is that so many educated Americans and Europeans would so easily accept the 'war on terror' without even a look at the real motives & tactics used by our corrupt leaders, and in many cases even play apologist for them.[/quote']

alex-jones.jpg

No matter how coherently or articulately you formulate your bat**** crazy Alex Jones-based propaganda, at the end of the day it's still a bunch of bull ****. And remember it's not up to any one of us to debunk your easily refutable claims, it's up to you to provide the evidence to back it up.

If I claim that an invincible shapeshifting Leprechaun named Francis perpetrated 9/11 it's up to me and me alone to back that claim up, something you seem to NEVER do. And remember, linking to secret society sites like supertroll91 does doesn't make your claims valid fyi.

Is there even proof Bin Laden is dead ?

For normal people who don't believe in mega-conspiracies involving thousands of people and dozens of organizations...

YES

For conspiracy theorists...

NO

There are plenty of informative shows on the subject now fyi. I would recommend Killing Bin Laden which airs semi-frequently on the Discovery Channel.

For normal people who don't believe in mega-conspiracies involving thousands of people and dozens of organizations...

YES

For conspiracy theorists...

NO

There are plenty of informative shows on the subject now fyi. I would recommend Killing Bin Laden which airs semi-frequently on the Discovery Channel.

Does it show his death certificate ?

If I claim that an invincible shapeshifting Leprechaun named Francis perpetrated 9/11 it's up to me and me alone to back that claim up' date=' something you seem to NEVER do. And remember, linking to secret society sites like supertroll91 does doesn't make your claims valid fyi.[/quote']

What are you on about?

I've never even attempted to debate on this forum, so why would I waste my time digging up sources to convince someone taking the approach you have?

Maybe you're still a bit perturbed over our previous discussion in the other OBL thread. I didn't even make a claim there; I simply stated my opinion and acknowledged my (our/the world's) ignorance on what happened due to the lack of information, and you chimed in with your baseless assumptions of me, ad hominems, & other irrelevant arguments. Do you really expect me to even have another discussion with you when you simply come in with the same arrogant approach here? Sorry, bud, it's not happening.

No matter how coherently or articulately you formulate your bat**** crazy Alex Jones-based propaganda' date=' at the end of the day it's still a bunch of [b']bull ****[/b].

Man, there's so much substance here. How could I ever deal with it? :rolleyes:

If you were secure enough in your conclusions & the level of intelligence & knowledge used to make them, you wouldn't even bother with the type of rhetoric I've bold-faced above (assuming you're not 12). Why would I waste time in discussion with someone who feels compelled to use such rhetoric in nearly every other paragraph? I just don't have the time or motivation.

Take care.

Does it show his death certificate ?

Or DNA reports? Or how about interviews with the third-party scientists who administered the tests? Or photographs of him at the scene before/during/after the operation which killed him? Or of the burial they put so much effort into? There were so many ways to better handle the situation.

The deliberate neglect towards public concern deserves to be called out regardless of whether their story is true or not. The way the Obama admin handled the situation is a complete joke for a country claiming to be "democratic" or "for the people". So is anyone sympathizing with the oligarchy.

Or DNA reports? Or how about interviews with the third-party scientists who administered the tests? Or photographs of him at the scene before/during/after the operation which killed him? Or the burial they put so much effort into ? There were so many ways to better handle the situation.

The deliberate neglect towards public concern deserves to be called out regardless of whether their story is true or not. The way the Obama admin handled the situation is a complete joke for a country claiming to be "democratic" or "for the people". So is anyone sympathizing with the oligarchy.

What, throwing him overboard ?

What' date=' throwing him overboard ?[/quote']

They were the ones bragging about how much effort they put into it, not me. Supposedly, they put a lot of care into making sure the burial was done according to Islamic tradition. They had to get an imam & their would've been a ceremony, including washing the body and prayers. Taking his body to the sea, on to the ship, the ships journey to wherever they dumped him..

There was obviously much more to it than just throwing him overboard.

They were the ones bragging about how much effort they put into it' date=' not me. Supposedly, they put a lot of care into making sure the burial was done according to Islamic tradition. They had to get an imam & their would've been a ceremony, including washing the body and prayers. Taking his body to the sea, on to the ship, the ships journey to wherever they dumped him..

There was obviously much more to it than just throwing him overboard.[/quote']

True, IF you believe what the US Govt tells you -

What are you on about?

I've never even attempted to debate on this forum, so why would I waste my time digging up sources to convince someone taking the approach you have?

Maybe you're still a bit perturbed over our previous discussion in the other OBL thread. I didn't even make a claim there; I simply stated my opinion and acknowledged my (our/the world's) ignorance on what happened due to the lack of information, and you chimed in with your baseless assumptions of me, ad hominems, & other irrelevant arguments. Do you really expect me to even have another discussion with you when you simply come in with the same arrogant approach here? Sorry, bud, it's not happening.

YOU SAID:

"Bin Laden & the US have had similar interests since their tightly knit relationship first started.

-Oppose the Shia & everyone willing to work with them, because they're not as easily controlled (recent exception in Iraq)

What's more ironic is that so many educated Americans and Europeans would so easily accept the 'war on terror' without even a look at the real motives & tactics used by our corrupt leaders, and in many cases even play apologist for them."

These are your claims. You provided ZERO evidence to back them up. I called you out on the lack of evidence, and you responded with a red herring. As with the Bin Laden thread, you still don't directly respond to a persons' inquiries. You always dance around the issue and accuse people of using logical fallacies or being arrogant, again without providing evidence of logical fallacies or arrogance.

And you know why you won't be "digging up the resources"? Because they don't exist. At least not in the sense of them being valid.

And FYI I already know about the support Afghanistan received during the Soviet invasion, I am not questioning that claim.

Man, there's so much substance here. How could I ever deal with it? :rolleyes:

If you were secure enough in your conclusions & the level of intelligence & knowledge used to make them, you wouldn't even bother with the type of rhetoric I've bold-faced above (assuming you're not 12). Why would I waste time in discussion with someone who feels compelled to use such rhetoric in nearly every other paragraph? I just don't have the time or motivation.

Take care.

Actually there is quite a bit of substance, in the form of an applicable example. I gave you an example of a baseless claim that requires the person making the claim to back it up with valid materials.

The reason I bash your Alex Jones propaganda is BECAUSE I am secure with my conclusions. It's rather easy to be secure when my conclusions stem from reality, not from some fantasy land where conspiracies are born. If you can't deal with the criticisms of being a sheep of Alex Jones maybe you should keep your conspiracies to yourself. Or try provided evidence, for a change.

They were the ones bragging about how much effort they put into it' date=' not me. Supposedly, they put a lot of care into making sure the burial was done according to Islamic tradition. They had to get an imam & their would've been a ceremony, including washing the body and prayers. Taking his body to the sea, on to the ship, the ships journey to wherever they dumped him..

There was obviously much more to it than just throwing him overboard.[/quote']

Hey! I'm serious. What did you mean by this:

...the Anglo-American colony' date=' Saudi Arabia[/quote']

usa used bin laden as a scapegoat for terrorism. if you ask me the usa is the biggest organized terrorist group in the world

they would have no interest in bombing the hell out of other countries and invading them if there wasnt oil or other necessities involved which they could benefit in

besides. who even knows if this bin laden guy existed. all we know is he is floating somewhere in the ocean and could be approaching antarctica by now depending on the currents. i hope they checked to make sure he was dead before tossing him overboard. he could be getting away

its all bogus. i dont even care about the whole bin laden ******** anyways. it was just an excuse to occupy countries for oil. What i would really like to know is how tower 7 collapsed when there was no noticeable damage done to the building at all. Somebody tell me that. Either that or it was a total coincidence that it fell down on the same day as the attacks. Whats the odds of that?

ya they found the ****er apparently and killed him. sticking around and occupying countries only raises criticism and conspiracy theories. You got the guy you wanted and move on. No more saddam. no more osama. No WMD's. No need to try to hold Iraqs hand claiming that they wouldnt survive without america. They have been surviving for thousands of years before America was even constitutionalized. I think they will be just fine without you babysitting their oil

theres my rant. its all political crap at this point. Whatever they can do to get the public to believe they are there for good cause. There will always be terrorism. If they were hovering over my shoulder at all times and invading my backyard all day, i would probably get sick of them bothering me and would want to car bomb some of those ****ers too. That doesn't mean i am a terrorist and you have to stick around and babysit my town looking out for other people that have grown sick of your presence

Whats next? are they going to invade norway and take over all of their prime fishing and oil locations because some nutbag decided to go on a shooting spree?

okay this had nothing to do with the topic at hand but i hate all that political crap. Why is america still involved in the middle east for anything other then oil? they killed saddam. they killed osama. there are no wmd's which was the excuse they had to go out there and have the UN backing it up. Whats the point of sticking around spending taxpayers dollars trying to liberate muslim extremist countries? They have survived thousands of years without america holding their hand and they will survive for thousands more. Move along, nothing to see here.

uggh ya **** bin laden but if you ask me America is the real terrorist that the world should be wary of. there has always been fighting and wars going on in the middle east, and there always will be. Some people like to protest and get shot, where others will be throwing rocks at one another. Leave it to USA to have to feel obligated to always butt its nose into those kind of things. Palestinians will always be throwing rocks at Israelis and going to war over whos land belongs to who, but USA wouldnt kiss israel's *** if israel didn't have such a huge nuclear arsenal. its all crap. deal with your own problems, don't step into other peoples battles, its a fight that cannot be won

Hold on for a second! I am trying to wrap my brain around this. Are there actual people who question their govt?

Why do you need a body and pictures or any kind of basic evidence that would show that it was really Osama Bin Laden who they killed? If you listen to their stories after there done changing them, you will know the truth.

Archived