Odd question, does anyone know why Chris Leben and Chuck Liddell put on nail polish?

Shuberling

Anybody know why? And before you say so' date=' no their not gay, Chuck has a hot blonde gf and Leben apparently has a hot hawaiian fiance or wife.[/quote']

looooooool trying to say chuck only has one girl is like saying hitler only hated 1 jew (no racism there)

but its cus chuck is ****ing awesome.

thiago-silva-espn.jpg

At least chuck had an excuse for all those ko's ' date=' he was out of his prime and he never gives up thats why even when he was at the end of his career he was fighting top ten lhw fighters.

whats thiago's excuse :D[/b']

Thing is, I like Machida to, so I don't really care tbh... You mad? :cool:

Infact, I like most MMA fighters, I don't care if my favourites lose, I just like their styles.

EDIT: A prime Machida would murder a prime Chuck tbf as well.

Thing is' date=' I like Machida to, so I don't really care tbh... You mad? :cool:

Infact, I like most MMA fighters, I don't care if my favourites lose, I just like their styles.

EDIT: A prime Machida would murder a prime Chuck tbf as well.[/quote']

not mad, but chuck would ko machida for the record.... in fact to make our our sig bet with gsp vs diaz a little more interesting why dont we do a double sig bet , one that you or me choose e.g shuberling is my pimp blah blah AND we have to put something along the lines of chuck would ko p1ss drinker anyday

not mad' date=' but chuck would ko machida for the record.... in fact to make our our sig bet with gsp vs diaz a little more interesting why dont we do a double sig bet , one that you or me choose e.g shuberling is my pimp blah blah AND we have to put something along the lines of chuck would ko p1ss drinker anyday[/quote']

Not even man, lets be real here. Chuck's wild swinging would have been picked apart by Machida.

Not even man' date=' lets be real here. Chuck's wild swinging would have been picked apart by Machida.[/quote']

piss drinker wouldnt be able to deal with chucks speed and chuck is soo accurate with his punches and if a couple of hard punches connected it would be lights out for piss drinker :D

piss drinker wouldnt be able to deal with chucks speed and chuck is soo accurate with his punches and if a couple of hard punches connected it would be lights out for piss drinker :D

Chuck would be Machida's dream matchup, someone who likes to press the action so he can dodge every punch then pull a hadouken kick out of his ***, trust me, he would K Chuck TFO! You mad? :cool:

Chuck would be Machida's dream matchup' date=' someone who likes to press the action so he can dodge every punch then pull a hadouken kick out of his ***, trust me, he would K Chuck TFO! You mad? :cool:[/quote']

Lol ^ learn to use "You mad?" better.

I think Machida would win, but would be a close fight

Chuck would be Machida's dream matchup' date=' someone who likes to press the action so he can dodge every punch then pull a hadouken kick out of his ***, trust me, he would K Chuck TFO! You mad? :cool:[/quote']

nope but chuck would ko piss drinker and i refuse to change my mind shiiit man u cud say wat about prime fedor vs prime chuck and id probably say it would be a close fight but chuck would win im a biased mofo ;)

lol did u say chuck is fast? that dude isss ssooo slow! especialy in his fight vs franklin

thiago-silva-espn.jpg

At least chuck had an excuse for all those ko's ' date=' he was out of his prime and he never gives up thats why even when he was at the end of his career he was fighting top ten lhw fighters.

Funny how you say Chuck is fighting top ten guys, then try to take a jab at Thiago, yet post a pic of him getting beat by Machida :rolleyes:

Chuck Liddell is/was a counter puncher- he didn't press the action at all, he waited for opponants to commit and knocked them out with sharp direct shots(many whilst moving backwards)

Chuck Liddells record can not be ignored ie. record for consecutive KO's, defenses of title etc.

In his prime he had an awesome chin & knocked out everybody....

qalso when was Machidas "prime"???? he beat Thiago silva & rashad???? great...

EVANSKO.jpg

Now answer the question! :D

This response made me laugh. hahaha

thiago-silva-espn.jpg

That Machida's a freaking baaaaad man and is one of the best fighters this sport has ever seen.

A prime Machida would murder a prime Chuck tbf as well.

You're right. Machida is just a beast.

Archived