Interesting matchups

flashwade3

Only thing that sucks with Wanderlei is I think his chin may be done and I know he can flurry but Akiyama can take a punch for sure so do you mean Wanderlei Prime or now?

i mean now,for every fighter and every fight,in the present time...and remember yes akiyama can take a punch,but he doesnt have a good gas tank where wanderlei does

well depends what wanderlei turns up,if its the one against leben then yes it will be a short night for him,but if he actually is a bit patient and chooses his punches a bit better and when to move forward then he has a good chance,especially when he can outlast akiyama

you guys aren't interested in penn-sheilds' date=' silva-jones, overeem-jds, fitch-sonnen, fitch-maynard, fitch-hughes, maia-roger gracie, and you guys might think i'm crazy but a silva-falcao[/quote']

well there are some good fights there,but its good to let other people share there different fight ideas like so ^^^

well i'm not a huge gsp fan but i do give him the respect he deserves, unlike too many, but i'm quite sure he would beat silva. BUT.......it's not gonna be the fight everybody is so anxiously waiting for. he's too smart to stand with silva when he clearly has the advantage in the wrestling department. he'd get the boring decision

well i'm not a huge gsp fan but i do give him the respect he deserves' date=' unlike too many, but i'm quite sure he would beat silva. BUT.......it's not gonna be the fight everybody is so anxiously waiting for. he's too smart to stand with silva when he clearly has the advantage in the wrestling department. he'd get the boring decision[/quote']

well thats the thing,i am a fan of Silva and GSP,and yes GSP has the wrestling advantage,BUT he has to get to Silva first,Silva is one of THE most dangerous strikers on the planet,and GSP hasnt faced someone even close to Silva

gsp is no slouch on his feet either. not as good as silva, but maybe good enough to get inside. i was relating to the sonnen fight, but i realize that gsp won't accept eating a few punches to get inside like sonnen. who knows. it does interest me thought, but i hate that two virtually unbeatable fighters have to risk their legacy for enjoyment of the fans. someone must lose.

gsp is no slouch on his feet either. not as good as silva' date=' but maybe good enough to get inside. i was relating to the sonnen fight, but i realize that gsp won't accept eating a few punches to get inside like sonnen. who knows. it does interest me thought,[b'] but i hate that two virtually unbeatable fighters have to risk their legacy for enjoyment of the fans. someone must lose[/b].

totally agree...and the way some fans are acting is that this fight HAS to happen,but there are still sooo many good fights out there to be exploited...(and btw Silva had a rib injury and didnt seem to move laterally against sonnen like he normally does)

Archived