Dana involved in a Twitter War with Frank Shamrock with Swick in the middle

wickett1800

Frank shamrock is a legend of the sport...

the 1st guy to come in and train all aspects of the game... a pioneer for the atheletes we see now.....

swick is an average fighter who no1 cares about, If you are bugging Dana to set up a fight between yourself & someone who "retired" 11 years ago came out of retirement a few times but never the same fighter, on a 1-3 run when he retired for the last time and is 2-3 in the last 8years then you don't deserve to be in the UFC Swick....

lol i cant be the only one that thought, "oh, snap!" when dana mentioned the braces. why does that seem so out of line to me...?

I'm more interested in the story about White beating up a girl. What's the story? Thanks for posting that link....interesting!

also, this ^^^

i love frank, but i think he might be a bit pist that his job most likely will become obsolete....or could be a hype job...either way...

frank shamrock is a legend of the sport...

The 1st guy to come in and train all aspects of the game... A pioneer for the atheletes we see now.....

Swick is an average fighter who no1 cares about' date=' if you are bugging dana to set up a fight between yourself & someone who "retired" 11 years ago came out of retirement a few times but never the same fighter, on a 1-3 run when he retired for the last time and is 2-3 in the last 8years then you don't deserve to be in the ufc swick....[/quote']

word

Archived