How many cans has fedor gone toe to toe with?

shinsplint

Fedor was/is the most overrated fighter of all time. I gladly accept he was the best HW in the world for many years, but the heavyweight division was weaker than Chael Sonnen's submission defense. He didn't finish his toughest tests (Big Nog 2x, Cro Cop, Arona, Babalu, etc) and the fights he did finish were a majority of cans. Let's face the facts, PRIDE, although exciting, was an absolute joke. Fedor would go from fighting a guy like Big Nog, to fighting a professional japanese wrestler, to fighting Mark Coleman, to fighting freaks like Zuluzinho... That doesn't happen nowadays. When you get to the top you fight tougher and tougher fighters, back then you fought whoever they had available, regardless of record or skill level.

Fedor was/is the most overrated fighter of all time. I gladly accept he was the best HW in the world for many years' date=' but the heavyweight division was weaker than Chael Sonnen's submission defense. He didn't finish his toughest tests (Big Nog 2x, Cro Cop, Arona, Babalu, etc) and the fights he did finish were a majority of cans. Let's face the facts, PRIDE, although exciting, was an absolute joke. Fedor would go from fighting a guy like Big Nog, to fighting a professional japanese wrestler, to fighting Mark Coleman, to fighting freaks like Zuluzinho... That doesn't happen nowadays. When you get to the top you fight tougher and tougher fighters, back then you fought whoever they had available, regardless of record or skill level.[/quote']

I wish I had banana bread to feed you, troll.

Loss 31?3 (1) Antonio Silva

Loss 31?2 (1) Fabricio Werdum

Win 31?1 (1) Brett Rogers CAN

Win 30?1 (1) Andrei Arlovski

Win 29?1 (1) Tim Sylvia

Win 28?1 (1) Hong-Man Choi CAN

Win 27?1 (1) Matt Lindland

Win 26?1 (1) Mark Hunt CAN

Win 25?1 (1) Mark Coleman

Win 24?1 (1) Wagner Martins CAN

Win 23?1 (1) Mirko Filipović

Win 22?1 (1) Tsuyoshi Kohsaka CAN

Win 21?1 (1) Ant?nio Rodrigo Nogueira

No Contest 20?1 (1) Ant?nio Rodrigo Nogueira

Win 19?1 Kevin Randleman

Win 18?1 Mark Coleman

Win 17?1 Yuji Nagata CAN

Win 16?1 Gary Goodridge CAN

Win 15?1 Kazuyuki Fujita CAN

Win 14?1 Egidijus Valavicius CAN

Win 13?1 Ant?nio Rodrigo Nogueira

Win 12?1 Heath Herring

Win 11?1 Semmy Schilt CAN

Win 10?1 Chris Haseman CAN

Win 9?1 Lee Hasdell CAN

Win 8?1 Ryushi Yanagisawa CAN

Win 7?1 Renato Sobral

Win 6?1 Kerry Schall CAN

Win 5?1 Mihail Apostolov CAN

Loss 4?1 Tsuyoshi Kohsaka CAN

Win 4?0 Ricardo Arona

Win 3?0 Hiroya Takada CAN

Win 2- 0 Levon Lagvilava CAN

Win 1 -0 Martin Lazarov CAN

Fedor has fought 19 cans

with only 12 crediable opponents.

Fedor the GOAT at Crushing Cans

Foot%20can%20crusher.jpg

Didnt fedor **** reem?

In retard land maybe yeh' date='werdum and bigfoot have been calling overeem out for two years,he's ducked every time and when he did face werdum he **** his pants and got exposed.

If you think overeem was ever serious about facing fedor you need your head checked.

Overduck is overdone like an overcooked DUCK ;)

I wish I had banana bread to feed you, troll.

Here you go :)

bananabread.jpg

he fought everyone there was to fight at THE time. except Barnet. Its a new generation and he is constantly compared to it. and its unfair.

why didnt royce gracie fight GSP?! ********' date=' rip him off the HOF![/quote']

Good point,Fedor faced everyone infront of him and smahsed some of the most dangerous fighters in the world in their pirmes,fact.

He was willing to face barnett 3 times but josh ducked and when they finally did meet,he got caught roiding.

Judging by todays heavyweight picture its safe to say there wont be another like fedor for quite some time

32-2 career record

9 years undefeated

7 years ranked #1

Never been floored by a strike

Never been stopped by strikes

One submission loss

2 doctor stoppages

GOAT without a doubt.

In retard land maybe yeh' date='werdum and bigfoot have been calling overeem out for two years,he's ducked every time and when he did face werdum he **** his pants and got exposed.

If you think overeem was ever serious about facing fedor you need your head checked.

Overduck is overdone like an overcooked DUCK ;)

[/quote']

Bro i was talking about Fedor & his opponents...

I couldnt give a toss about Reem...

Archived