Has anybody noticed this pattern

UFC_311

Machida

16-0 then goes on a two fight loosing streak

Carwin

12-0 then goes on a two fight loosing streak

Bader

Do you think the UFC overhyped these fighters way too much?

No, everybody is going to lose sooner or later.

Machida

16-0 then goes on a two fight loosing streak

Carwin

Bader

Do you think the UFC overhyped these fighters way too much?

Jones will go on a 2 fight losing streak also, He will Lose to Rampage, then Tito

theres only 1 fighter in the histroy of fighting that retired undefeated Rocky Marciano. So its virtually impossible. fighting not boxing has more mistakes that you can make that the opponent can capitilize on to be able to remain undefeated forever. We havent the guy yet anyway. We all thought Machida was that guy and Fedor.

theres only 1 fighter in the histroy of fighting that retired undefeated Rocky Marciano. So its virtually impossible. fighting not boxing has more mistakes that you can make that the opponent can capitilize on to be able to remain undefeated forever. We havent the guy yet anyway. We all thought Machida was that guy and Fedor.

Dude rocky Marciano is not the only guy to retire undefeated in the history of fighting, Why would you even think that?

I notice that Machida was very very close to Rampage, some says he won, and I wouldn't necessarily argue with the decision if he did win. It was close.

Bader is obviously overrated.

Carwin's loss to Lesnar was a fluke.

watch how many more times ufc buys out other orgs. and pump up the top guys ..those top guys have a bloated record but majority of people dont know any better and just think they are super good with an impressive record .. im guessing bellator will be next on ufc's christmas list .. long enough to let the strikeforce guys die down then they will make the silent purchase

Bader lost when he fought the top tier guys.

Carwin lost when he hit top tier guys.

Machida lost because he got caught against Rua. Rampage did a good job against Machida, but he was in real trouble in round 3. His victory over Machida was by the skin of his teeth.

I notice that Machida was very very close to Rampage' date=' some says he won, and I wouldn't necessarily argue with the decision if he did win. It was close.

Bader is obviously overrated.

[b']Carwin's loss to Lesnar was a fluke[/b].

So by your logic Barry losing to Kongo, Duffee losing to Russow, and even Sonnen losing to Silva were all flukes? I don't think Carwin was over hyped but conditioning does come into play in fights and Carwin just wasn't there.

I do agree with you on Machida though. Even though he lost 2 in a row he , imo, was winning the Shogun fight before getting KOd and lost a close decision to the current title contender.

Bader on the other hand , to me, is gonna be in that 3rd tier of LHW for a while.

Machida was genuinely afraid of Shogun.

Carwin tried to reinvent the wheel with his conditioning and game plan.

Bader got exposed and I think is a little damaged mentally.

There are few reasons a fighter loses once. Those reasons are compounded when they lose a second time.

Archived