UFC Fighter's that you've never actually watched?

JP24

Are there any fighters you know about' date=' but you've never actually watched?[/quote']

What kind of ****ing **** thread is this ****ing ****? What the **** man, are you ****ing serious you ****? LOL...Just kidding...:D:p

A guy named Josh Boch fighting in Florida I hear he is good.

^ you said UFC didnt you? Whoops not sure if he is in the ufc yet...

Alexander Gustafan' date=' I think that's his name.

Nick Lentz.

Alistar Overeem.

Fedor lol, I've youtubed him.[/quote']

TBH I haven't seen Gustafsson fight either. Sometimes I miss the prelims' date=' so I'm sure there's a bunch I haven't seen.[/quote']

You guys are missssssing out. He's always exciting :D

WOW! Watching him get smashed by GSP was great. Penn put a good beating on him as well. His most recent fight against Evan Dunham is worth going out of your way to track down - it was great.

lol will do. It's not that I hat sherk, just coincidently I've never seen him fight. rofl

Not even in the WEC ?

nope man and because of this ive garnered hate from guys like PunishmentMVP and Ultimate fightingchamp, im sure some others also. Ill tune into his fight with Penn tho subconciously im voting for Penn, not ready to see that legend spiral down.

nope man and because of this ive garnered hate from guys like PunishmentMVP and Ultimate fightingchamp' date=' im sure some others also. Ill tune into his fight with Penn tho subconciously im voting for Penn, not ready to see that legend spiral down.[/quote']

You hate those guys so you wont watch a Condit fight ?

The guy is a beast.. & a finisher -

You hate those guys so you wont watch a Condit fight ?

The guy is a beast.. & a finisher -

no,no,no man i hate no1 on this forum. I think everyone is very diverse in opinion. Those guys hate me Dawg, ive just never watched Condit fight is all and because of that i said he wasnt worthy of being called a top finisher but i was wrong. The only guy i watch in WW is KOS and hes injured...

Archived