Quality finishes

KINGJORDAN

I have to say that the kick Machida caught Couture with was the best finish I've seen. It made me jump out of my seat. The one Silva got Belfort with was good as well, and it was against a high level striker so it was very impressive. But i just think the Machida kick was insane.

I don't know if this is the kind thing you were looking for but one of my favourite finishes was kenny florian vs clay guida, when he dropped him with that two punch combo, dove on him and then sunk in the rear naked choke. Kenny also has quality finishes over Gomi, Stout, Lauzon and a bunch of other tough guys, so i think he deserves a place in this thread.

I don't know if this is the kind thing you were looking for but one of my favourite finishes was kenny florian vs clay guida' date=' when he dropped him with that two punch combo, dove on him and then sunk in the rear naked choke. Kenny also has quality finishes over Gomi, Stout, Lauzon and a bunch of other tough guys, so i think he deserves a place in this thread.[/quote']

BJ has finishes over more tough guys than Kenny, including Kenny.

I don't know if this is the kind thing you were looking for but one of my favourite finishes was kenny florian vs clay guida' date=' when he dropped him with that two punch combo, dove on him and then sunk in the rear naked choke. Kenny also has quality finishes over Gomi, Stout, Lauzon and a bunch of other tough guys, so i think he deserves a place in this thread.[/quote']

respect.

Yeah Silva never gets old . Sonnen got owned, thought he'd have a rest for a second and ding dong, is that a triangle I hear.

This also never gets old and was a great finish to a fight.

Dan_Henderson_Michael_Bisping.jpg

dan-hendersons-best-fights-a-top-five-list&docid=lb-1BnPOycabsM&w=500&h=403&ei=6LMsTq38HIGCtgev-9jXAg&zoom=1&biw=1280&bih=570

No point in me repeating the people already said but I feel Matt Hughes is definitely worth a mention

BJ Penn, GSP (even though both avenged the loss It's still impressive), Renzo and Royce Gracie, Almeida, Riggs, Trigg x2, Newton, Sakurai.

15 wins via T/KO and 20 submissions not all top competition but the farmaconda on Almeida was pretty sweet and is the only man to properly stop BJ Penn (if you don't count GSP)

I loop that on a yt window when I'm feeling down - :P

Hahahahaha' date=' nice. I might do that now.

No point in me repeating the people already said but I feel Matt Hughes is definitely worth a mention

BJ Penn, GSP (even though both avenged the loss It's still impressive), Renzo and Royce Gracie, Almeida, Riggs, Trigg x2, Newton, Sakurai.

15 wins via T/KO and 20 submissions not all top competition but the farmaconda on Almeida was pretty sweet and is the only man to properly stop BJ Penn (if you don't count GSP)

Very good idea. He is awesome. I approve of Hughes getting a mention in this thread. He is in fact a finisher.

Archived