How much do UFC ring girls make?

Tiberius

When I heard that Jerry pays Dallas Cowboys cheer leaders $150 a game I actually got an ********. That's pretty intense really when you think about it. Think about all the money different members of the Cowboys organisation make and he pays those chicks (who are as hot as a $2 pistol) peanuts. What say you, gentleman? How much do you reckon UFC ring girls make and what do you think of how that epic pimp Jerry Jones treats his roster of hotties?

Em, how much do they make to sit at ringside and watch all the fights for free and meet all the fighters, while basically having the easiest job in the world but the funnest.

Considering some of the fighters only make 4 or 5 thousand then I would assume they dont make that much rightly so. They can all be replaced in the second. They already got rid of the best one anyways...Logan.

When I heard that Jerry pays Dallas Cowboys cheer leaders $150 a game I actually got an ********. That's pretty intense really when you think about it. Think about all the money different members of the Cowboys organisation make and he pays those chicks (who are as hot as a $2 pistol) peanuts. What say you' date=' gentleman? How much do you reckon UFC ring girls make and what do you think of how that epic pimp Jerry Jones treats his roster of hotties?[/quote']

Not much. You have to think. The Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders make most of their money doing side stuff such as apperences, gigs, etc. I bet they make quite a bit off their TV show and the different times they make apperences on different shows. Of course, they all have careers that come first. I think its no different for the ring girls. They basically do it for the name and maybe to get their name out there? It can lead to different things.

They're overpaid. Whatever they get...

I wouldn't give a chick a dime just for being hot and hangging around.

If she wants to get by on looks alone' date=' she better be doing something special with that body. And I'd better finish.[/quote']

Sounds like a plan.

I wouldn't give a chick a dime just for being hot and hangging around.

Dam that's cheap and you must be boring as **** to hang out with...

Shakiras-PoleDancing-Gif.gif

dont matter is they get paid lots..or a little...they def. make a killing doing shoots and sessions as well as appearances outside the UFC

Tell me Arriani didnt make a killing doing playboy....she probably made huge coin doing that..

they ring girls use the UFC just as much as the UFC uses them....if they are smart..

when your using your good looks and sexy body to earn an income....its all about marketing yourself....

so win lose or draw...if the ring girls are smart......they are making alot more then the ufc will ever pay them

Even if they only make... 2-5k per event. You figure there are what 15-20 events a year. So maybe 30k+ a year.

I read somewhere that the average playboy bunny only makes 20k a year.

All the top pimps with the hottest women pay the least. That's because they have skills and experience when dealing with women.

Archived